This white paper introduces Cryptomathic's patented approach to delivering digital signatures in accordance with eIDAS for Advanced and Qualified electronic signatures. Explore the key business drivers of central signing, the security requirements of data integrity and non-repudiation and understand the architecture which responds to these requirements in compliance with major standards and regulations while providing a unique user experience.
- Offer a unique signing experience for all digital channels incl. web portals, desktop applications and mobile.
- Issue advanced or qualified electronic signatures in compliance with European ETSI and CEN technical standards and the eIDAS regulation.
- Simplify PKI for the end-user and implement policies for different assurance standards.
- Leverage existing 2-Factor Authentication deployment.
- Achieve data integrity and non-repudiation * Reduce operational costs for document management
- Understand how Cryptomathic Signer can enable your digitalisation strategy.