Creative common Credits list for images on Cryptomathic.com
Bank Vault - Credit: User -
Walrus - Credit: User -
White Papers, Image 1 - Credit: User - 3112014
White Papers, Image 2 - Credit: User - tec
Products, CSG- Credit: User -ESA/S.
Products, CKMS - Credit: User -Steve
Products, CardInk - Credit: User -FirmBee, William Iven- "
Industries, Banking - Credit: User -Skeeze, "Canary Wharf" Oct. 12, 2015, via pixabay.com, Creative Commons Attribution.
Industries, Government - Credit: User -Aotearoa , - "UN Members Flags" Jun. 13, 2007, via wikimedia.com, Creative Commons Attribution.
Industries, Cloud - Credit: User -Free-photos, "Suspension Bridge Golden "Jan. 22, 2014, via pixabay.com, Creative Commons Attribution.
Industries, Technology - Credit: User -MasterTux , "microchip ic" Jan. 22, 2017, via pixabay.com, Creative Commons Attribution.
Cryptomathic's Events, Banner - Credit: National Retail Federation , "Attendees at the 2013 BIG Show" May. 23, 2013, via commons.wikimedia.org, Creative Commons Attribution.
If at any time you want to withdraw your consent to our storing and processing of your Personal Information, please send us an email to enquiry@Cryptomathic.com.
Collection of Information
We aim to collect, store and use only such Personal Information as is required to enable us (i) to manage your account and communication preferences, i.e. to help us provide tailored and relevant communications for you, (ii) to provide any services to you or your organization, (iii) to maintain our customer and / or Website visitor lists, (iv) to respond to your inquiries or provide feedback, (v) for identification and authentication purposes, and (vi) for service improvement. Cryptomathic only processes your Personal Information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so. We will maintain the confidentiality of any Personal Information, including contact information, you provide to us and we will use such information only for the purposes for which we have collected it (subject to the exclusions and disclosures identified immediately below), unless you give your explicit consent to us that we may disclose such information to third parties.
Two types of information collected through the Website and our Services: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information
"Personal Information" is personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information, birth date and gender. It is always your choice whether or not to provide Personal Information but if you choose not to provide certain requested Personal Information, in some instances you may not be able to register to use the Website or access our Services. In other instances, your choice not to provide certain Personal Information may result in you not being able to use certain features of the Website or Services. We may collect Personal Information in respect of the Website or Services through registration; communications with you; information downloads; service use; purchases; user support; and surveys.
"Non-Personal Information" is information of an anonymous nature, such as an Internet Protocol Address (IP Address), the domain used to access the Website or Services, and the type and version of browser or operating system being used by users of the Website or Services. Aggregate information, such as number of visitors, pages accessed and average time spent on the Website constitutes Non-Personal Information, nor is general business contact information and information provided through your browser or stored in a cookie considered Personal Information.
Use of Personal Information
We collect information for the following purposes:
1. Registration: In order to access our Services you must provide certain Personal Information.
2. Metadata: We collect and use various metadata derived from your use of the Website and Services. In cases where content is made publicly available such as public comments, the associated metadata may also be made publicly available.
3. Location Information: If you enable location services on your computer or mobile device, we will collect and use information about your location.
4. Marketing Communications: If you opt in to receive news and marketing communications from us, we will keep you up to date on our products and services. You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the opt out instructions in each communication.
5. Statistics: We collect statistics about use of the Website and Services which we use for analytics including predictive analytics. Aggregate statistics that do not personally identify an individual will be kept and used by us.
7. Your IP address is reported by your web browser whenever you visit a page on the Website. This information is recorded together with your registration information in our databases.
Relationship with third Parties
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use appropriate security measures to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment and protect against unauthorized access and disclosure.
Access and Accuracy
You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you in order to verify your Personal Information and to have a general account of our uses of that information. Upon receipt of your written request, we will provide you with a copy of your Personal Information.
You can help by keeping us informed of any changes, such as a change of contact details. Please contact us at enquiry@Cryptomathic.com.