DOWNLOAD SOLUTION BRIEF
CKMS - IBM Mainframe
Key Management for IBM Mainframes
This solution brief describes some of the key management challenges large banks and financial institutions face when running critical applications on IBM’s z/OS ‘mainframe’ platform. By integrating with the IBM platform, Cryptomathic's CKMS addresses the challenges by automating the key life-cycle and distribution of the cryptographic keys. The benefits include:
- Securely share keys between mainframe, on-premise and cloud applications
- Centrally manage the life-cycle of cryptographic keys at large scale
- Automate key management activities and on-line key distribution
- Reduce the risk of key compromise and human errors
- Provide tamper-evident audit and usage logs for compliance
- Based on industry-standard APIs and key-formats
Crypto Key Management System
Using CKMS, administrators can uniformly and centrally manage the life cycle of all cryptographic keys across a range of encryption platforms, without leaving their desk. Using CKMS, administrators can uniformly and centrally manage the life cycle of all cryptographic keys across a range of encryption platforms, without leaving their desk.
Crypto Service Gateway
Crypto Service Gateway (CSG) is a cryptographic control center that delivers and manages crypto for any application in your business. With CSG's centralized crypto infrastructure, the high costs of hardware management, crypto policy enforcement, HSM procurement, application development and compliance audits are virtually eliminated.