Conference: eIDAS and centralised electronic signatures – transforming digitalisation
Delivering non-repudiation, qualified electronic signatures and user mobility
|Brochure »||Speakers »||Venue »||Register »|
Welcome to the eIDAS conference: eIDAS and Centralised Electronic Signatures - transforming digitalisation, on 22 November, 2016 in London. This is a joint conference hosted by Thales e-Security and Cryptomathic.
Join us for an informative conference for business leaders and information security professionals who are looking to understand how the Electronic Identification and Trust Services (eIDAS) regulation will affect your organisation and explore how to achieve significant business benefits to avoid eIDAS merely becoming a compliance activity. Investigate the current challenges in the market, question what the future holds, and learn how peers are preparing for tomorrow.
This conference sets out the eIDAS agenda of providing a strong foundation of trust for international electronic transactions by delivering transparency, interoperability and innovation for businesses and consumers. We explore how this relates to trust services and electronic signatures, while evaluating how centralised electronic signature technology meets industry requirements for advanced and qualified electronic signatures and how to deliver digital signatures in the cloud for reduced operational costs, enhanced security and superior customer experience.
Benefits of attending
During the event you will find out how large organisations can implement centralised electronic signature technology to address eIDAS, data integrity and non-repudiation while delivering the complete digital customer journey. Other benefits include:
- Learn how to leverage existing 2FA infrastructure to offer an end-to-end digital customer journey with centralised electronic signatures
- Understand the business advantages from applying centralised electronic signatures
- Explore how electronic signatures have already transformed organisations across Europe
- See how UBS implemented a large scale qualified electronic signature service
The event is held at the Churchill War Rooms, King Charles Street, London SW1A 2AQ.
Meet with peers
There will be a number of leading figures involved in the standardisation, regulation and innovation of electronic signatures throughout Europe, including Elena Alampi from the eIDAS task force - DG Connect, Nick Pope from ETSI and Jan Kjaersgaard from CEN. In addition, there will be up to 50 of your peers from the financial services sector from the UK.
- Keynote: Elena Alampi, Policy Officer, DG Connect, European Commission
- Thomas Kopp, Chief Scientist, LuxTrust
- Guillaume Forget, Director Product Management, Cryptomathic
- Jan Kjaersgaard, Editor CEN standard for eIDAS remote signing device, CEN
- Morten Landrock, EVP EMEA, Cryptomathic
- Nick Pope, Vice chair eIDAS Standards, ETSI
- Peter Landrock, Executive Chairman & Founder, Cryptomathic
08:30: Coffee and Registration
09:05: Keynote: eIDAS - as a business enabler
- eIDAS introduction from the EU Commission
- Short history
- The objectives and agenda of eIDAS
- How eIDAS and electronic signatures applies to banks
- What to expect in the coming months/years
09:35: Background on central signing
- Background on central signing and WYSIWYS
- Leveraging strong authentication to provide centralised electronic signatures for data integrity and non-repudiation
- Better security with HSMs instead of smart cards
10:05: CEN and ETSI standards and compliance
- Work from the CEN and ETSI standardisation bodies and what it has delivered so far in relation to central signing.
- What are the different ways to implement compliant electronic signatures – AdES, QES.
- The road to certification for providing QES to your clients.
11:00: LuxTrust Case study
- Objectives of delivering electronic signatures
- Challenges that were met
- Certification for QES
- Business benefits
11:30: Live user demo
12:00: Panel discussion
This free conference is by invitation only.
If you have received an invitation and wish to confirm attendance, please fill in the registration form below.